Education Management for K–12 Schools Software
Roll out the red carpet for parents, students, faculty, and staff.
Hundreds of K-12 independent schools are benefiting from Blackbaud’s education management solutions and optimization services.
Explore these stories and more in our customer story showcase.
Digital Transformation for the K–12 Educational Experience
Connect your whole school and drive digital transformation with Blackbaud’s cloud-based education management solutions for K–12 independent and parochial schools. Power efficiency with truly seamless data flow from enrolment management into the learning management and student information systems, and create an unparalleled user experience for parents, students, faculty, and staff through a single login, unified interface, and mobile access.
- Blackbaud Enrollment Management System™ saves time with features such as self-scheduling and online committee review, and the customizable admission checklist enables parents and admins to quickly review an application’s status
- Blackbaud Learning Management System™ provides teachers with the tools to post assignments and enter grades, coaches the ability to add announcements and game highlights, and advisors a forum to communicate
- Blackbaud Student Information System™ collects academic information from the learning management system to streamline attendance, scheduling, grading, report cards, and transcripts, as well as to provide in-depth reporting
- Blackbaud School Website System™ features school-specific functionality such as dynamic curriculum guides and athletic team pages, filterable calendars, faculty directory, and emergency notice pop-ups
- Parents can complete admission applications, accept enrolment contracts, monitor homework assignments, review report cards, check athletic practice times, and access the directory through a single login—and all on their mobile devices